Direct To Tenant Rent Supplement Program
What is Direct To Tenant Rent Supplement Program?
- A subsidy paid directly to an eligible tenant to assist with their rental costs;
- Delivered by local housing operators (management bodies) located in various areas throughout the province;
- Subsidy is based on the difference between 30 percent of a household’s income and an agreed upon market rent, to a maximum subsidy established by the housing operator.
- Applicant must meet the 2014 Core Need Income Thresholds and citizenship requirements;
- Priority for assistance will be based on assisting those in greatest need first.
We believe the information contained in this article to be accurate. It is presented with the understanding that we are not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, or investment advice. When professional assistance is required, utilize the services of a licensed real estate broker, lawyer, accountant, or other consultant as may be required.
To buy a directory of all Canadian Real Estate Grants at 60% discount, please go to:
We can HELP !! We also BUY HOUSES. Please call:
P.S. Success isn’t a matter of chance, it’s a matter of choice. So it’s up to you to make the right choice to become successful. If you don’t know what to do it starts with making the choice to register for this LIVE real estate investors training in your town now and making sure you make the right choice to SHOW UP!!! Learn more to earn more!
Are you a Canadian real estate Investor? Join Canada’s largest real estate investors club now.