- Furnaces — high-efficiency gas or oil, up to $790
- Central air conditioners — replacement $250
- Hot water heaters — condensing gas $375
- Hot water heaters — tankless/instantaneous gas, condensing-type $375
- Boilers — high-efficiency gas or oil $750
- HRV — heat recovery ventilator $375
- Solar — hot water system $1,250
- Heat pumps — air-source heat pump which doubles as air conditioner $500
- Geothermal — ground- or water-source heat pumps which are energy-efficient heating and cooling systems up to $4,375
Ontario homeowners can also get…
Attic or roof — insulation up to $750
Exterior wall — insulation up to $1,875
Basement — insulation up to $1,250
Crawl space — insulation up to $1,000
Air sealing — for your home up to $430
Windows & doors — $40 for each replacement unit
Toilets — $65 for each low-flow replacement unit
We believe the information contained in this article to be accurate. It is presented with the understanding that we are not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, or investment advice. When professional assistance is required, utilize the services of a licensed real estate broker, lawyer, accountant, or other consultant as may be required.
To buy a directory of all Canadian Real Estate Grants at 60% discount, please go to:
P.S. Success isn't a matter of chance, it's a matter of choice. So it's up to you to make the right choice to become successful. If you don't know what to do it starts with making the choice to register for this LIVE real estate investors training in your town now at www.Flipping4Profit.ca and making sure you make the right choice to SHOW UP!!! Learn more to earn more about Canadian Tax sale properties.
We can HELP !! We also BUY HOUSES. Please call:
Are you a Canadian real estate Investor? Join Canada's largest real estate investors club now.