Tenants in Ontario facing eviction for non-payment of rent can apply to receive financial assistance from the Ontario provincial rent bank program i.e. Rent Bank in Ontario. If a tenant’s application is approved, the outstanding rent is paid directly to the landlord on behalf of the tenant.
Rent Bank in Ontario
- You are facing eviction for nonpayment of rent
- You have received an N4 (notice to end tenancy Early for nonpayment of rent) or a Hearing notice/order
- You are a Canadian Citizen, permanent resident or made application for permanent residency or have made a claim for refugee protection.
- You must have a source of income ie: ODSP/OW employment, EI, WSIB, Support payments etc.
- Your Household income meets within the HIL(Household Income Limit) set by the City
- You will also be required to provide proof of all of the above.
We believe the information contained in this article to be accurate. It is presented with the understanding that we are not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, or investment advice. When professional assistance is required, utilize the services of a licensed real estate broker, lawyer, accountant, or other consultant as may be required.
To buy a directory of all Canadian Real Estate Grants at 60% discount, please go to:
P.S. Success isn’t a matter of chance, it’s a matter of choice. So it’s up to you to make the right choice to become successful. If you don’t know what to do it starts with making the choice to register for this LIVE real estate investors training in your town now at www.Flipping4Profit.ca and making sure you make the right choice to SHOW UP!!! Learn more to earn more about Canadian Tax sale properties.