Municipal Act, 2001
Sale of Land by public tender – The Corporation of Haldimand County
Take notice that tenders are invited for the purchase of the Tax sale properties Haldimand – Ontario land(s) described below and will be received until 3:00 p.m. local time on Wednesday August 24, 2016 at the Municipal Office, 45 Munsee St N, Upper Floor, Cayuga, Ontario.
Tax sale properties Haldimand – Ontario
1. Roll # 2810 021 002 09900 – Pt Lt 7 Con 2 N of Dover Rd Pt 40 18R9 Dunn, Township of Dunnville, now Haldimand County. PIN : 38134 0234 (LT)
Minimum Tender Amount:$2,946.05
2. Roll # cancelled
3. Roll # 2810 152 003 05700 – 3 Mill St. E, Pt Lt 13 E/S Front St, W/S Merritt St, 12 W/S Merritt St, 13 W/S Merritt St PL 216 Pt1, 2 18R2089, Haldimand County. PIN : 38144 0020 (LT)
Minimum Tender Amount:$25,456.86
4. Roll # cancelled
5. Roll # 2810 155 003 05600 – 0 Highway 3, North Cayuga Con 1 NTR Pt Lots 14 to 17 Con 1 Str Pt Lot 14 Pt Rd Allow RP 18 R6357 3, 7-9, 13-15, 18, 19 UNREG Con 1 NTR Pt and Pt S Pt Lt 18 Con 1 N Talbot Rd. North Cayuga Pt 1, Haldimand County. PIN : 38251 0082 (LT) and 38251 0120 (R)
Minimum Tender Amount:$2,593.23
6. Roll # 2810 155 990 01000 – Ncay 1 NTR Pt Lots 14-18 Con 1 Str Pt Lot 14 Pt Rd Allow RP 18R6357 Parts 2, 4-6, 10-12, 16, 17. Haldimand County. PIN : 38251 0081 (LT)
Minimum Tender Amount:$3,353.57
7. Roll # 2810 158 001 46810 – 10 Kohler Rd, RNH Con 1 Pt Lot 13 RP 18R4032 Part 1, Former Township of Rainham, now Haldimand County. PIN : 38212 0062 (LT)
Minimum Tender Amount:$5,158.10
8. Roll # 2810 332 002 24900 – 5 Park St, Lt 74 PL 21074, Former Township of Walpole, now Haldimand County. PIN : 38203 0125 (LT)
Minimum Tender Amount:$8,306.58
Tenders must be submitted in the prescribed form and must be accompanied by a deposit in the form of a money order or of a bank draft or cheque certified by a bank or trust corporation payable to the municipality and representing at least 20 per cent of the tender amount.
Except as follows, the municipality makes no representation regarding the title to or any other matters relating to the land to be sold. Responsibility for ascertaining these matters rests with the potential purchasers.
This sale is governed by the Municipal Act, 2001 and the Municipal Tax Sales Rules made under that Act. The successful purchaser will be required to pay the amount tendered plus accumulated taxes and the relevant land transfer tax.
The municipality has no obligation to provide vacant possession to the successful purchaser.
For further information regarding this sale and a copy of the prescribed form of tender refer to the Haldimand County website at http://www.haldimandcounty.on.ca or contact:
(905) 318 5932 Ext 6358
(905) 318 5932 Ext 6363
The Corporation of Haldimand County
45 Munsee St N
P.O. Box 400
Cayuga, Ontario N0A 1E0
We believe the information contained in this article to be accurate. It is presented with the understanding that we are not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, or investment advice. When professional assistance is required, utilize the services of a licensed real estate broker, lawyer, accountant, or other consultant as may be required.
Navtaj Chandhoke can be your next key note speaker for real estate/sales/marketing office meeting or Canadian real estate investment conventions, expos or trade shows. Please contact us for topics and availability.
Please contact us directly at Pam@WorldWealthBuilders.com or 647-393-6100 to set up a session at your meeting or convention.
P.S. Success isn’t a matter of chance, it’s a matter of choice. So it’s up to you to make the right choice to become successful. If you don’t know what to do it starts with making the choice to register for this LIVE real estate investors training in your town now at www.Flipping4Profit.ca and making sure you make the right choice to SHOW UP!!! Learn more to earn more!