Tax sale properties Sedgewick – Alberta

Notice is hereby given that under the provisions of the Municipal Government Act,

the Town of Sedgewick will offer for sale, by public auction, at the Sedgewick Town Office (4818 – 47 St.), Sedgewick, Alberta, on Thursday, August 18, 2016, at 2:00 p.m., the following land:

Tax sale properties Sedgewick – Alberta Land Description:

Tax sale properties Sedgewick - Alberta

LINC Number
Legal Description

0018830463
Plan 3825P, Block 08, Lot 06

All properties are subject to the Tax Sale if the total outstanding property taxes remain outstanding prior to the Tax Sale. The parcel will be offered for sale, subject to a reserve bid of $13,671.00 (incl. GST) and to the reservations and conditions contained in the existing certificate of title.

The land is being offered for sale on an “as is, where is” basis and the Town of Sedgewick makes no representation and gives no warranty whatsoever as to the adequacy of services, soil conditions, land use districting, building and development conditions, absence or presence of environmental contamination, or the developability
of the subject land for any intended use by the Purchaser. No bid will be accepted where the bidder attempts to attach conditions precedent to the sale of any parcel. No terms and conditions of sale will be considered other than those specified by Town of
Sedgewick.

The Town of Sedgewick may, after the public auction, become the owner of any parcel of land that is not sold at the public auction.

Terms: Payment of 10% of bid by certified cheque or cash is required during the public auction with the remaining balance of 90% due within fifteen days of the sale. All sales are subject to current taxes. GST may apply on properties sold at the public auction.

Redemption may be effected by payment of all arrears of taxes and costs at any time prior to the date of the sale. Properties may be deleted from this list as the tax arrears and costs are paid.

DISCLAIMER 

We believe the information contained in this article to be accurate. It is presented with the understanding that we are not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, or investment advice. When professional assistance is required, utilize the services of a licensed real estate broker, lawyer, accountant, or other consultant as may be required.

Speaking Engagements 
Navtaj Chandhoke can be your next key note speaker for real estate/sales/marketing office meeting or Canadian real estate investment conventions, expos or trade shows. Please contact us for topics and availability.
Please contact us directly at Pam@WorldWealthBuilders.com or 647-393-6100 to set up a session at your meeting or convention.

Flipping for instant profit LIVE real estate training seminar
Reserve your seat now at
www.Flipping4Profit.ca
Flipping for instant profit LIVE real estate training seminar

Special Sale Forgivable Canadian Business & Real estate Grants, Canadian Credit Repair
Special Sale Forgivable Canadian Business & Real estate Grants, Canadian Credit Repair

Alberta Foreclosure LIVE Training 2016
Alberta Foreclosure LIVE Training 2016

Canadian Creative Financing Apprenticeship
Canadian Creative Financing Apprenticeship

Canadian Real Estate Investors Coaching & Mentoring 
Canadian Real Estate Investors Coaching & Mentoring

Eyewitness Canadian Real Estate Investors Training 
Eyewitness Canadian Real Estate Investors Training

$500 reasons to be a Referral Partner 
$500 reasons to be a Referral Partner

We buy houses all CASH, Fast closing 
We buy houses all CASH, Fast closing

P.S. Success isn’t a matter of chance, it’s a matter of choice. So it’s up to you to make the right choice to become successful. If you don’t know what to do it starts with making the choice to register for this LIVE real estate investors training in your town now at www.Flipping4Profit.ca and making sure you make the right choice to SHOW UP!!! Learn more to earn more!

Be Sociable, Share!