Oct 25, 2018 Sheriff’s Sale of Lands 2031 Eckland Crt, Mississauga, Ont.
under and by virtue of a Writ of Seizure and Sale issued out of the Superior Court of Justice at Toronto to me directed, against the real and personal property of Amadeus Blazys aka Amadeus Amo Blazys, aka Amadeus A Blazys, Defendant, at the suit of Landmark Vehicle Leasing Corporation, Plaintiff, I have seized and taken in execution all the right, title, interest and equity of redemption of Amadeus Blazys aka Amadeus Amo Blazys aka Amadeus A. Blazys, in and to:
2031 Eckland Crt, Mississauga, Ont.
All of which said right, title, interest and equity of redemption of Amadeus Blazys aka Amadeus Amo Blazys aka Amadeus A. Blazys, defendant in the said lands and tenements described above, I shall offer for sale by Public Auction subject to the conditions set out below at, 7765 Hurontario Street, Brampton, Ontario, L6W 4T6 on October 25, 2018 at 10:00 am
Oct 25, 2018 Sheriff’s Sale of Lands 2031 Eckland Crt, Mississauga, Ont. Conditions:
The purchaser to assume responsibility for all mortgages, charges, liens, outstanding taxes, and other encumbrances. No representation is made regarding the title of the land or any other matter relating to the interest to be sold. Responsibility for ascertaining these matters rests with the potential purchaser(s).
Oct 25, 2018 Sheriff’s Sale of Lands 2031 Eckland Crt, Mississauga, Ont. Terms:
- Deposit 10% of bid price or $1,000.00, whichever is greater
- Payable at time of sale by successful bidder
- To be applied to purchase price
- Ten business days from date of sale to arrange financing and pay balance in full at 7755 Hurontario Street, Suite 100, Brampton Ontario, L6W 4T6.
- All payments in cash or by certified cheque made payable to the Minister of Finance.
- Deed Poll provided by Sheriff only upon satisfactory payment in full of purchase price.
- Other conditions as announced.
this sale is subject to cancellation by the sheriff without further notice up to the time of sale.
Note: No employee of the Ministry of the Attorney General may purchase any goods or chattels, lands or tenements exposed for sale by a Sheriff under legal process, either directly or indirectly.
Date: September 7, 2018
7755 Hurontario Street, Suite 100