Manitoba Home Buyer Down Payment Assistance Program
HOMEWorks! is the first pillar of Manitoba’s new, affordable
income housing strategy, HOUSINGFirst.
Manitoba Home Buyer Down Payment Assistance Program is a $104.5 million, three-year fund to increase the supply of affordable housing in Manitoba through:
• support for the new rental housing, housing
co-operatives and home ownership
• down payment assistance to home buyers
• rent supplements
• renovation options for northern
Continue reading Manitoba Home Buyer Down Payment Assistance Program
Manitoba Housing is offering a new Rural Home ownership Program in select Manitoba communities, excluding urban centres where demand for rental housing currently exists.
The Rural Home Ownership Program has two unique streams:
- Vacant Rural Home ownership Stream
- Qualifying applicants may be able to purchase vacant homes owned by Manitoba Housing in select rural communities.
Get the Vacant Rural Home ownership Stream Application Form (PDF)
Get the Vacant Rural Home ownership Stream Statement of Income Declaration Form (PDF)
Get the Vacant Rural Home ownership Stream Program Evaluation Form (PDF)
Continue reading Down payment Assistance Rural Home ownership Manitoba