Interest and payment-free down payment for Toronto Condos are here now for first time home buyers. “This is incredible opportunity for those who wants to have a head start to get into home ownership”says Navtaj Chandhoke founder of Professional real estate investors group (PREIG) Canada.
Situated on the banks of the Humber River on Wilby Crescent, this condo offers uninterrupted southwest views of the river and is mere steps from the Weston GO station and the UP Express, which will get you to Union Station in 15 minutes! Your new home will also be conveniently close to the Crosstown LRT, once completed.
At once a historic and up-and-coming community, Weston is on the verge of revitalization with arts groups such as Artscape and Urban Arts calling the neighbourhood home, and established community events like the Weston Farmer’s Market and Santa Claus parade. The Humber is next to Weston Lions Park, a 7.4-hectare park overlooking the river that boasts two ball diamonds, a tennis club, skate park, basketball court, splash pad, playground and outdoor pool. An innovative 2.3-acre rail deck park is expected to open soon nearby.
Each suite includes a locker and three standard appliances (fridge, stove with hood fan, dishwasher). The Humber will be built by Deltera and prices start at $350,500. Occupancy is expected to begin spring 2021.
Interest and payment-free down payment for Toronto Condos AMENITIES and FEATURES INCLUDE:
- This is Toronto’s first Smoke Less condo! Only vaping/e-cigarettes are allowed in suites.
- A large variety of family-sized units
- 35 suite styles to choose from
- Rooftop patio, underground parking and enhanced security features
- End users only (this is not an investment project.)
- Uninterrupted southwest views of the river
- Mere steps from the Weston GO and UP Express (15 minutes from Weston to Union Station)
- A community boasting the city’s oldest farmers’ market, it’s own Santa Claus parade and a new Artscape hub
- Next to waterfront parks and recreation facilities, like Weston Lions Park
Plus, they’ll lend you 10 to 15% of the purchase price towards your down payment with the innovative Options Down Payment Loan. With the the Down Payment Loan, monthly carrying costs start at $1953 (with a 25-year mortgage). This loan is payment free, will save you thousands, and can help you own your first home, or simply a new home, sooner than you ever imagined was possible.
468 Queen Street East
Toronto, ON M5A 1T7
There are plenty of forgivable Canadian real estate grants available for first time home buyers to existing home owners.
Canadian real estate investors can also take full advantage by creating affordable rental units. Directory of current forgivable, interest free real estate grants is available in a very limited quantity.