Sheriff’s Sales of Lands
under and by virtue of a Writ of Execution filed with the Sheriff of the district municipality of muskoka, dated April 22, 2016, under writ file number 130 -16 , the real and personal property Sheriff’s Sales of Lands 1020 Balfour Woods Road, Gravenhurst, ON of James Peter Doyle, Debtor, at the request of Cassandra Leigh Doyle, Creditor(s), I have seized and taken in execution all of the right, title, interest and equity of redemption of james peter doyle, Debtor(s) in and to:
all and singular that certain parcel or tract of land and premises situated, being: Lot 7, Plan 35M-61 9, Gravenhurst, District of Muskoka
Property Identifier No. 48039-0007 (LT)
Municipally known as:
1020 Balfour Woods Road, Gravenhurst, ON
All of which said right, title, interest and equity of redemption of the james peter doyle, Debtor(s), in the said lands and tenements described above, I shall offer for sale by Public Auction subject to the conditions set out below at, 3 Dominion Street, Bracebridge, ON P1L 1E4, on 26th July, 2017 at 2:00 p.m.
July 26, 2017 Sheriff’s Sales of Lands 1020 Balfour Woods Road, Gravenhurst, ON Conditions:
The purchaser to assume responsibility for all mortgages, charges, liens, outstanding taxes, and other encumbrances. No representation is made regarding the title of the land or any other matter relating to the interest to be sold. Vacant possession is not included in the sale of this property. Responsibility for ascertaining these matters rests with the potential purchaser(s).
July 26, 2017 Sheriff’s Sales of Lands 1020 Balfour Woods Road, Gravenhurst, ON Terms:
- Deposit of 10% of bid price or $1,000.00, whichever is greater.
- Payable at time of sale by successful bidder;
- To be applied to purchase price
- Ten business days from date of sale to arrange financing and pay balance in full at 3 Dominion Street, Bracebridge, ON P1L 1E4.
- All payments to be provided in cash or by bank draft, certified cheque or money order made payable to the Minister of Finance.
- A Deed Poll provided by the Sheriff only upon satisfactory payment in full of purchase price.
- Other conditions as announced.
this sale is subject to cancellation by the sheriff without further notice up to the time of sale.
Note: No employee of the Ministry of the Attorney General may purchase any goods or chattels, lands or tenements exposed for sale by a Sheriff under legal process, directly or indirectly.
Date: June 02, 2017
Sheriff, District Municipality of Muskoka
3 Dominion St., Bracebridge ON P1L 1E4