Cart Total Items (0)


Alberta Tax sale properties Greenview No. 16


Notice is hereby given that under the provisions of the Municipal Government Act,
the Municipal District of Greenview No. 16 will offer for sale, by public auction, in
the Council Chambers of the Municipal District of Greenview No. 16 Administration
Building, 4806 – 36 Avenue, Valleyview, Alberta, on Thursday, September 14, 2017,
at 9:00 a.m., the following lands:

C of T
Reserve Bid


Each parcel will be offered for sale subject to a reserve bid and to the reservations and
conditions contained in the existing Certificate of Title.

These properties are being offered for sale on an “as is, where is” basis, and the
Municipal District of Greenview No. 16 makes no representation and gives no
warranty whatsoever as to the adequacy of services, soil conditions, land use
districting, building and development conditions, absence or presence of
environmental contamination, or the developability of the subject land for any
intended use by the Purchaser. No bid will be accepted where the bidder attempts to
attach conditions precedent to the sale of any parcel. No terms or conditions of sale
will be considered other than those specified by the Municipal District of Greenview
No. 16. No further information is available at the public auction regarding the lands
to be sold.


The Municipal District of Greenview No. 16 may, after the public auction, become
the owner of any parcel of land not sold at the public auction.

Terms: 10% down payment at public auction; balance within 30 days of the date of
the Public Auction. All payments must be made by Cash or Certified Cheque.
Redemption may be effected by payment of all arrears of taxes and costs at any time
prior to the sale.

Dated at Valleyview, Alberta, July 14th, 2017.
Mike Haugen, Chief Administrative Officer.



We believe the information contained in this article to be accurate.
It is presented with the understanding that we are not engaged in rendering legal,
accounting, or investment advice. When professional assistance is required,
utilize the services of a licensed real estate broker, lawyer, accountant,
or other consultant as may be required.




Verified by MonsterInsights