Sale of Lands for Tax Arrears by Public Tender Oct 30,2018 Ontario tax sale properties Papineau-Cameron SALE OF LAND BY PUBLIC TENDER
THE CORPORATION OF THE
TOWNSHIP OF PAPINEAU-CAMERON
TAKE NOTICE that tenders are invited for the purchase of the land(s) described below and will be received until 3:00 p.m. local time on the 30th day of October, 2018, at the Township Offices, 4861 Highway #17, P.O. Box 630, Mattawa, Ontario, P0H 1V0.
The tenders will then be opened in public on the same day at 3:30 p.m.
at the Township Offices.
Description of Land(s):
1. PCL 23539 SEC NIP; PT LT 29 CON 14 PAPINEAU PT 1, 36R3415; PAPINEAU-CAMERON; DISTRICT OF NIPISSING. BEING ALL OF PIN 49108-0033 (LT). Roll # 48 16 010 001 34001.
Minimum Tender Amount: $7,736.26
2. PCL 27635 SEC NIP; PT LT 30 CON 14 PAPINEAU PT 9, 36R8641 EXCEPT PT 3, 36R10212; PAPINEAU-CAMERON; DISTRICT OF NIPISSING. BEING ALL Of PIN 49108-0044 (LT). Roll # 48 16 010 001 34100.
Minimum Tender Amount: $7,055.59
3. PCL 29000 SEC NIP; PT LT 29 CON 15 PAPINEAU PT 2, 36R10626; PAPINEAU-CAMERON; DISTRICT OF NIPISSING. BEING ALL OF PIN 49108-0018 (LT). Roll # 48 16 010 001 40330.
Minimum Tender Amount: $6,550.35
4. PCL 23221 SEC NIP; PT LT 10 CON 23 CAMERON PT 1, 36R2796; PAPINEAU-CAMERON; DISTRICT OF NIPISSING. BEING ALL of PIN 49104-0028 (LT). Roll # 48 16 020 001 02901.
Minimum Tender Amount: $8,600.50
5. PCL 27960 SEC NIP; PT LT 29 CON 15 PAPINEAU PT 1, 36R10626; PAPINEAU-CAMERON; DISTRICT OF NIPISSING. BEING ALL OF PIN 49108-0017 (LT). Roll # 48 16 010 001 40340.
Minimum Tender Amount: $6,563.89
Tenders must be submitted in the prescribed form and must be accompanied by a deposit in the form of a money order or of a bank draft or cheque certified by a bank or trust corporation payable to the municipality (or board) and representing at least 20 per cent of the tender amount.
Except as follows, the municipality makes no representation regarding the title to or any other matters relating to the land(s) to be sold. Responsibility for ascertaining these matters rests with the potential purchasers This sale is governed by the Municipal Act, 2001, as amended, and the Municipal Tax Sales Rules, as amended, made under that Act. The successful purchaser will be required to pay the amount tendered plus accumulated taxes and the relevant Land Transfer Tax.
The municipality has no obligation to provide vacant possession to the successful purchaser.
Note: HST may be payable by successful purchaser For further information regarding this sale and a copy of the prescribed form of tender, contact:
The Corporation of the
Township of Papineau-Cameron
4861 Highway #17, P.O. Box 630
Mattawa, ON, P0H 1V0