Cart Total Items (0)


Ontario Tax Sale properties Machin


municipal act, 2001
Mar 1,,2017 Ontario Tax Sale properties Machin
sale of land by public tender

The Corporation of the Municipality of Machin

take notice that tenders are invited for the purchase of the land described below and will be received until 3:00 p.m. local time on March 1, 2017, at the Machin Municipal Office, 75 Spruce Street, Vermilion Bay Ontario.

The tenders will then be opened in public on the same day as soon as possible after 3:00 p.m. at the Machin Municipal Office, 75 Spruce Street, Vermilion Bay.

Description of Land(s):

Roll No. 60 21 000 002 02800 0000; 1039 Roussin Rd., Eagle River; PIN 42071-0151(LT); Parcel 8490 Section DKF; S1/2 Lot 9 Concession 1 Sanford except Parts 1, 3, 4 & 5 Plan 23R3562 & Parts 1 & 2 Plan 23R10370; S/T LT22260; Machin; File No. 15-01

Minimum Tender Amount: $15,051.52

Tenders must be submitted in the prescribed form and must be accompanied by a deposit in the form of a money order or of a bank draft or cheque certified by a bank or trust corporation payable to the municipality and representing at least 20 per cent of the tender amount.

Except as follows, the municipality makes no representation regarding the title to or any other matters relating to the land to be sold. Responsibility for ascertaining these matters rests with the potential purchasers.

This sale is governed by the Municipal Act, 2001 and the Municipal Tax Sales Rules made under that Act. The successful purchaser will be required to pay the amount tendered plus accumulated taxes, HST if applicable and the relevant land transfer tax.

The municipality has no obligation to provide vacant possession to the successful purchaser.

For further information regarding this sale and a copy of the prescribed form of tender contact:

Tammy Rob
The Corporation of the Municipality of Machin
75 Spruce Street
P.O. Box 249
Vermilion Bay ON P0V 2V0
807-227-2633 X 22


We believe the information contained in this article to be accurate. It is presented with the understanding that we are not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, or investment advice. When professional assistance is required, utilize the services of a licensed real estate broker, lawyer, accountant, or other consultant as may be required.






Flipping for instant profit LIVE real estate training seminar (Crash Course)
Reserve your seat now at

Verified by MonsterInsights