Cart Total Items (0)


Ontario Tax Sale properties Stone Mills

municipal act, 2001
Jan 25,2017 Ontario Tax Sale properties Stone Mills
sale of land by public tender
The Corporation of the Township of Stone Mills

take notice that tenders are invited for the purchase of the land described below and will be received until 3:00 p.m. local time on January 25, 2017, at the Stone Mills Municipal Office, 4504 County Rd. 4, Centreville Ontario.

The tenders will then be opened in public on the same day as soon as possible after 3:00 p.m. at the Stone Mills Municipal Office, 4504 County Rd. 4, Centreville.

Description of Land(s):

Roll No. 11 24 050 050 20300 0000; County Rd. 6; PIN 45061-0101(LT); Part Lot 42 Concession 6 Camden East as in LA124609 N of LA284820; T/W LA162590; Township of Stone Mills; File No. 15-02

Minimum Tender Amount:$6,351.66taxsalefind

Tenders must be submitted in the prescribed form and must be accompanied by a deposit in the form of a money order or of a bank draft or cheque certified by a bank or trust corporation payable to the municipality and representing at least 20 per cent of the tender amount.

Except as follows, the municipality makes no representation regarding the title to or any other matters relating to the land to be sold. Responsibility for ascertaining these matters rests with the potential purchasers.

This sale is governed by the Municipal Act, 2001 and the Municipal Tax Sales Rules made under that Act. The successful purchaser will be required to pay the amount tendered plus accumulated taxes, HST if applicable and the relevant land transfer tax.

The municipality has no obligation to provide vacant possession to the successful purchaser.

For further information regarding this sale and a copy of the prescribed form of tender, visit

Beverly J. Reid
Tax Clerk
The Corporation of the Township of Stone Mills
4504 County Rd. 4
Centreville ON K0K 1N0


We believe the information contained in this article to be accurate. It is presented with the understanding that we are not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, or investment advice. When professional assistance is required, utilize the services of a licensed real estate broker, lawyer, accountant, or other consultant as may be required.


Verified by MonsterInsights