Alberta tax sale properties Spruce Grove
Notice is hereby given that under the provisions of the Municipal Government Act, City of Spruce Grove will offer for sale, by public auction, in the Council Chambers, City of Spruce Grove, 315 Jespersen Avenue, Spruce Grove, Alberta, on Wednesday, November 15, 2017, at 10:00 a.m., the following parcels: Roll No.
C of T
072 153 267
102 390 410
072 697 723
052 504 085
072 089 151
072 433 577
132 119 380 +1
112 360 019
122 291 823
1. Redemption of a parcel of land offered for sale may be effected by payment of all arrears, penalties and costs by guaranteed funds at any time prior to the auction.
2. No terms or conditions of sale will be considered other than those specified by the municipality.
3. Each parcel of land offered for sale will be subject to a reserve bid and to the reservations and conditions contained in the existing certificate of title.
4. The lands are being offered for sale on an “as is, where is” basis, and the municipality makes no representation and gives no warranty whatsoever as to the state of the parcel nor its suitability of the lands for any intended use by the successful bidder.
5. The auctioneer, aldermen, the chief administrative officer and the designated officers and employees of the municipality must not bid for or buy or act as an agent for buying, any parcel of land offered for sale.
6. The purchaser of the property will be responsible for property taxes for the current year.
7. The purchaser will be required to execute a sale agreement in form and substance provided by the municipality.
8. The successful purchaser must, at the time of sale, make payment in cash, certified cheque or bank draft payable to the municipality as follows: a. The full purchase price if it is $10,000 or less; OR b. If the purchase price is greater than $10,000, the purchaser must provide a non-refundable deposit in the amount of $10,000 and the balance of the purchase price must be paid within 20 days of the sale.
9. GST will be collected on all non-residential properties, unless the purchaser is a GST registrant.
10. The risk of the property lies with the purchaser immediately following the auction.
11. The purchaser is responsible for obtaining vacant possession.
12. The purchaser will be responsible for registration of the transfer including registration fees.
13. If no offer is received on a property or if the reserve bid is not met, the property cannot be sold at the public auction.
14. The municipality may, after the public auction, become the owner of any property that is not sold at the public auction.
15. Once the property is declared sold at public auction the previous owner has no further right to pay the tax arrears.
Robert Cotterill, Chief Administrative Officer City of Spruce Grove.
We believe the information contained in this article to be accurate.It is presented with the understanding that we are not engaged in rendering legal,accounting, or investment advice.
When professional assistance is required, utilize the services of a licensed real estate broker, lawyer, accountant,or other consultant as may be required.
Tickets for LIVE CRASH COURSE at http://www.Flipping4Profit.ca Tags for Alberta Tax sale properties: #Canadian
#Public Sale of Land
#Municipal Government Act #Offer
#land For sale