- This grant helps seniors with the cost of their property taxes.
- How much money could I receive?
- You could get up to $500 each year.
- Use online calculator to see how much money you get
- Do I qualify?
- You may qualify for the grant if:
- you or your spouse/common-law partner paid Ontario property tax in the previous year you meet the income requirements as of December 31 of the previous year, you:
- were 64 years of age or older
- were a resident of Ontario
- owned and occupied your principal residence (or your spouse/common-law partner did).
If the child is eligible for disability amount and is under 18 then he/she can apply for this kind of benefit.
Low & modest income people can apply for it after completing the application on the first page of 2015 income tax and benefit return.
We can HELP!!! We also BUY HOUSES. Please call:
P.S. Success isn’t a matter of chance, it’s a matter of choice. So it’s up to you to make the right choice to become successful. If you don’t know what to do it starts with making the choice to register for this LIVE real estate investors training in your town now and making sure you make the right choice to SHOW UP!!! Learn more to earn more!
Are you a Canadian real estate Investor? Join Canada’s largest real estate investors club now.