Mar 20,2018 Public Sale of lands Mannville-Alberta
[b]Public Sale of Land Alberta
Municipal Government Act Alberta Canada
Village of Mannville
Notice is hereby given that under the provisions of the Municipal Government Act, the Village of Mannville will offer for sale, by public auction, in the Village Office, Mannville, Alberta, on Tuesday, March 20, 2018, at 10:00 a.m., the following land: LINC Number
0015 649 841
Plan 8777S; Block 6; Lot 8
032 327 053
1. The property shall be offered for sale on an “as is, where is” basis and the Village of Mannville makes no representation and gives no warranty whatsoever including, but not limited to, the adequacy of services, soil conditions, land use districting, building and development conditions, absence or presence of environmental contamination, or the developability of the subject land for any intended use by the Purchaser. No bid will be accepted where the bidder attempts to attach conditions precedent to the sale of the parcel. No terms and conditions of sale will be considered other than those specified by the Village of Mannville.
2. The property listed above shall be subject to the tax sale if the total outstanding property tax arrears remain outstanding prior to the tax sale.
3. The property will be offered for sale by auction, subject to a reserve bid and to certain registrations shown on the existing certificate of title as described in section 423(1) of the Municipal Government Act.
4. A non-refundable deposit equal to 10% of purchase price, by bank draft or by lawyer’s trust cheque shall be due on sale date, with the balance of the purchase price due on closing.
5. Successful bidders agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Village of Mannville’s standard Tax Sale Agreement, a copy of which shall be made available to prospective bidders at the Village of Mannville Office prior to the tax sale. Prospective bidders will be required to register in advance of the public auction.
6. The Village of Mannville may, after the tax sale, become the owner of the parcel of land not sold at the public auction.
7. All sales are subject to current taxes.
8. GST may apply on the property sold at the public auction.
9. Redemption may be effected by payment of all arrears of taxes and costs at any time prior to the date of the sale. The property may be deleted from this sale as the tax arrears and costs are paid.